New for 2020-2021 Season at Sundown Mountain Resort
>>> NEW this year is our SmartPass online lift ticket and rental ordering system. <<<
Prepay online. Skip the lines. Hit the slopes with our SmartPass
online lift ticket and rental ordering system.
For your safety and to get you on the slopes faster, we STRONGLY recommend using this online system to prepay for your lift ticket and reserve your rental equipment.
Order your lift and/or rental online by 3 PM the prior day of your scheduled arrival. We will have your lift ticket and/or rental preset when you arrive!
This will allow Guests to pick up their tickets at the outside ticket window, then proceed to the designated area on the outside of the Mountain Center (closest to Beginner Area) to pick up their preset rental equipment (if applicable), and then hit the slopes. Your rental will be available until 5 PM the day you arrive unless you purchase the after 4 PM lift ticket.
SmartPass rental reservations must be ordered by 3:00 PM the day prior to your visit. During peak weekends, we will limit the number of SmartPass reservations with rental to 375. During peak weekend days, “SmartPass” reservations may book up BEFORE the 3:00 deadline. If you were unable to make a rental reservation, rental will be available the day of your arrival on a first come, first serve basis.
Season Passholders Rentals:
>> Season Equipment Rental Update <<
We are excited to announce Season Passholders and Weekend Warrior Rentals can now be reserved in advance through SmartPass!
• To reserve your rental equipment, visit http://shop.sundownmtn.com/lifttickets.
• Select the date you would wish to reserve your rental. This must be done by 3 PM prior to your arrival to allow our staff time to preset equipment for the next day.
• Under RENTALS, select either “Season Board Rental RESERVATION ONLY” or “Season Ski Rental RESERVATION ONLY”.
• Please read the “Terms and Conditions” and check to acknowledge you have read and accepted.
Failure to pick up your rental will when reserved online will terminate you from the online program.
• Fill out any waivers and forms if you haven’t already.
• On the day of your arrival, head to the designated SmartPass Rental Area (outside the Mountain Center, next to the beginner area) to pick up your preset equipment.
If you miss the 3 PM deadline to order online, you can skip our Ticket Window lines the day of your arrival if they have already filled out our Rental Waiver and head to the Rental Department on arrival to pick up your equipment. If you have not filled out your Rental Waiver, you can online at http://shop.sundownmtn.com/forms.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about SmartPass and our SmartPass FAQ, CLICK HERE.
To pre-purchase through SmartPass:
- Click HERE to begin
- Select Date for tickets you want to purchase
- Complete information for each guest
- If renting equipment- please complete rental equipment information/waivers
We look forward to creating generations of memories this season with you!
Weekend Warrior Passholders
New this season, Weekend Warrior Passholders can go straight to the slopes once they pick up their pass!
Gift Cards and Passholder Accounts can NOW Be Used Towards Purchases at Our Online Store
Use your Gift Card or Funds on your Passholder Account Online for passes, rentals, lessons, food purchases, and more!
New this season, Passholders at Sundown Mountain Resort can now view their account online and enjoy the following perks:
- Add funds to your passholder accounts
- Access gift cards associated with the account
- View usage on passholder
- View recent online orders
To Add Funds:
- Select “Your Account”
- Log-in using email address & password
- Select blue button to the right of the passholder you want to add funds to and add funds; if adding more funds to other passholders, continue to add amounts for each passholder needed
- In your shopping cart to the left select “Checkout” if completed
- Process to checkout process as normal
NOTE: Passholders will be able to utilize funds through the barcode on their Weekend Warrior or Full Season Pass at the Ticket Window, Rental, Kitchen or Gift Shop.
Online Menu Ordering from Tips Up Food & Spirits
Guests will be able to pre-order their food now through a virtual application!
Whether on the chairlift, lift line, or at a dining table in the lodge – guests can complete their order at their own leisure and also choose the carry-out/pick-up option or have it delivered to their dining table on the lower level of the North Lodge!
Pick-up/Carry-out is only available if pre-ordering from chairlifts, parking lots, lift lines, etc.
Food will be delivered by our staff to designated numbered dining tables only – your table number is required when checking out on the app so our staff knows where to deliver your food.
Join us at our NEWEST restaurant, The Barn!
The Barn is our newest restaurant located on the hillside between Gun Barrel and Bullet. The only way to get there is by skis or snowboard! Open only on weekends, enjoy beer, drinks, burgers, brats, and more in our semi-open space or next to our outdoor fire pit!
We continue to monitor local, state and national health directives related to COVID-19 and plan to implement procedures appropriate to the directives as they evolve. A safe, healthy and enjoyable ski and boarding season will require patient cooperation from all our team members and guests.